BoatBanter.com

-   -   Happy 4th of July!!!! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16220-re-happy-4th-july.html)

Capt. Mooron July 4th 03 11:19 PM

Happy 4th of July!!!!

Happy 4th of July Cappy.........

I saw some American tourists this morning on my way out to dive... I walked over and wished them a Happy 4th of July. They smiled, shook my hand and thanked me. Nice folks...

CM

"Simple Simon" wrote in message ...
"Proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof. "
-words written on the Liberty Bell

Jonathan Ganz July 4th 03 11:40 PM

Happy 4th of July!!!!

Same to all you folks.

Happy Fourth!

Simple Simon July 4th 03 11:48 PM

Happy 4th of July!!!!

Not to mention it weighs about as much as Bobsprit.

"Pony Express" wrote in message ...
And like many in this group, it's cracked.
--
----
Steve

Per Elmsäter July 5th 03 12:07 AM

Happy 4th of July!!!!

The same to you Cappy, even though you didn't post this until 13 minutes past midnight.

--
Perre