BoatBanter.com

-   -   Good Night, Loco (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16208-good-night-loco.html)

Bobsprit July 3rd 03 03:20 AM

Good Night, Loco

Good night Loco, Mooron, Scotty, Katy, Neal. Good Night Donal, Skitchy and
Ganzy. Good night Farr, Ozzy and Thom...good night my little puppets from your
favorite puppeteer!

Capt RB

Bobsprit July 3rd 03 03:33 AM

Good Night, Loco

Goodnight Pinocchio, did you sharpen the whittling knife?

Yes...it's early Puma Ivory handled with a reworked blade. It's worth more than
Scotty's truck.
No, not his wife.

I know....We both know I am. G'night.

RB

Jonathan Ganz July 3rd 03 05:23 AM

Good Night, Loco

It's too small to sharpen.

"Oz1" wrote in message
On 03 Jul 2003 02:20:52 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

Good night Loco, Mooron, Scotty, Katy, Neal. Good Night Donal, Skitchy

and
Ganzy. Good night Farr, Ozzy and Thom...good night my little puppets from

your
favorite puppeteer!

Capt RB

Goodnight Pinocchio, did you sharpen the whittling knife?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Jonathan Ganz July 3rd 03 05:25 AM

Good Night, Loco

I have it on good authority that the border patrol is investigating
your iguana wife.

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message
I have to thank you fools now. I have been packing and taking short
breaks to humor myself with your tolliness and it has been entertaining
to say the least. Led by the nose to the wits end - I think I will still
post my pictures so the rest of the go nowheres can have a peek at what
americans can do. - and if you want to know a little secret about oz, he
cross posts to lots of other news groups in pure troll fashion. There
just is no denying that now is there ozwald

Oz1 wrote:

On 03 Jul 2003 02:20:52 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

Good night Loco, Mooron, Scotty, Katy, Neal. Good Night Donal, Skitchy

and
Ganzy. Good night Farr, Ozzy and Thom...good night my little puppets

from your
favorite puppeteer!

Capt RB

Goodnight Pinocchio, did you sharpen the whittling knife?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Flying Tadpole July 3rd 03 05:48 AM

Good Night, Loco

You mean: "I'll kiss you in my dreams" ?
"I asked your mother for you, she told me you were too young" ?

No wonder a shell is needed....

Flying Tadpole

katysails July 3rd 03 12:04 PM

Good Night, Loco

Reworked blade?

It means he had it sharpened once, OZ.
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Bobsprit July 3rd 03 12:08 PM

Good Night, Loco

Reworked blade?

It means he had it sharpened once, OZ.

No, katy. That's called a "sharpened blade." A reworked blade is where the
blade is removed and recut. In this case the blade tip was reshaped and a
serated edge was added to the back. I also had the blade center punched. Puma
did it for free.

Capt RB