BoatBanter.com

-   -   Bobsprit needs your help! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16112-re-bobsprit-needs-your-help.html)

Bobsprit June 24th 03 08:27 PM

Bobsprit needs your help!

I want to be able to get all Speaker play Audio when we have party,
Total of 13 speaker and 1 Sub.

Damn...that's a rough one.
Sadly, you left out my rear center speaker.

RB

Jonathan Ganz June 24th 03 11:06 PM

Bobsprit needs your help!

hahahahahahahahahaaa... please stop this immediately.
I can't keep replacing the keyboard and it really hurts
when I'm drinking a coke and it comes up the wrong
way.

wrote in message
On 24 Jun 2003 19:27:09 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

I want to be able to get all Speaker play Audio when we have party,
Total of 13 speaker and 1 Sub.

Damn...that's a rough one.
Sadly, you left out my rear center speaker.

Most people call that their "anus", Bob.

BB