BoatBanter.com

-   -   Best dinghy under 10' (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/100888-best-dinghy-under-10-a.html)

Billy Redden December 17th 08 03:12 AM

Best dinghy under 10'

In terms of durability, practicality and lightness. What is it?

[email protected] December 17th 08 05:08 AM

Best dinghy under 10'

On Dec 16, 10:12*pm, "Billy Redden" wrote:
In terms of durability, practicality and lightness. What is it?

This one

http://bp2.blogger.com/_vSPuZnhalQw/...h/P1040070.JPG

Same boat, from initial design through launch & test

http://sports.webshots.com/album/82561569ZSrzNA

But the cost is very high... a couple months out of your life. But
it's a fine obsession, one of the most perfect examples of beauty &
utility combined that I know of (sorry if that sounds like bragging)

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

Charles Momsen[_2_] December 18th 08 12:37 AM

Best dinghy under 10'

wrote in message
On Dec 16, 10:12 pm, "Billy Redden" wrote:
In terms of durability, practicality and lightness. What is it?

This one

http://bp2.blogger.com/_vSPuZnhalQw/...h/P1040070.JPG

Same boat, from initial design through launch & test

http://sports.webshots.com/album/82561569ZSrzNA

But the cost is very high... a couple months out of your life. But
it's a fine obsession, one of the most perfect examples of beauty &
utility combined that I know of (sorry if that sounds like bragging)

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

A great job and an excellent boat! You can be proud!