BoatBanter.com

-   -   Sailing questions #5-#8 (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/100540-sailing-questions-5-8-a.html)

Charles Momsen December 3rd 08 09:26 PM

Sailing questions #5-#8

What portion of the keel creates the most turbulence?

Why?

What can be done to minimize the turbulence?

Why should the turbulence be minimized?

Marty[_2_] December 4th 08 05:00 AM

Sailing questions #5-#8

Charles Momsen wrote:
What portion of the keel creates the most turbulence?

Why?

What can be done to minimize the turbulence?

Why should the turbulence be minimized?

Hey! Not so fast, I still don't know what "Keel Efficiency" is, or how
it's measured or calculated.... one step a time Prof..

Cheers
Martin

Capt. JG December 4th 08 05:47 AM

Sailing questions #5-#8

"Marty" wrote in message
troll sh*t removed
Hey! Not so fast, I still don't know what "Keel Efficiency" is, or how
it's measured or calculated.... one step a time Prof..

Cheers
Martin

He's about as much a professor as my hat.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com