BoatBanter.com

-   -   NCYC Awards (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/100071-ncyc-awards.html)

Bloody Horvath November 16th 08 04:38 AM

NCYC Awards

I just got back from the NCYC awards banquet,

First place overall.

In your face, you losers.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

[email protected] November 16th 08 01:51 PM

NCYC Awards

Bloody Horvath wrote:
I just got back from the NCYC awards banquet,

First place overall.

In your face, you losers.

Congrats.

What one-design class were you racing?

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

Charles Momsen November 16th 08 06:01 PM

NCYC Awards

"Bloody Horvath" wrote in message
I just got back from the NCYC awards banquet,

First place overall.

In your face, you losers.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

Thank heavens! I was really disappointed with your silver trophy in the
previous award banquet. It's about time you have achieved your rightful
station in life.

So what kind of food did they serve up?

Were you drunk and did you drink champagne out of the immense golden goblet?

Were strippers on hand (or lap) to entertain?

Inquiring minds must know!

Bloody Horvath November 16th 08 07:53 PM

NCYC Awards

On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 05:51:35 -0800 (PST), wrote
this crap:

Bloody Horvath wrote:
I just got back from the NCYC awards banquet,

First place overall.

In your face, you losers.

Congrats.

Thanks.

What one-design class were you racing?

JAM

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

Bloody Horvath November 16th 08 07:58 PM

NCYC Awards

On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 11:01:10 -0700, "Charles Momsen"
wrote this crap:

I just got back from the NCYC awards banquet,

First place overall.

In your face, you losers.

Thank heavens! I was really disappointed with your silver trophy in the
previous award banquet. It's about time you have achieved your rightful
station in life.

I race against the best sailors in the world. It is truly good to be
noticed as the best saulor in the best Yacht Club.

The award is a huge glass trophy, in the shape of a sailboat. There
will be pics posted.

So what kind of food did they serve up?

The food sucked. That's all I'm saying.

Were you drunk

Of course.

and did you drink champagne out of the immense golden goblet?

No.

Were strippers on hand (or lap) to entertain?

Inquiring minds must know!

There was a band, but I left for some serious adult entertainment with
my fiance.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.