BoatBanter.com

-   About this forum (https://www.boatbanter.com/about-forum/)
-   -   AQ140 volvo questions new to boats HELP (https://www.boatbanter.com/about-forum/126510-aq140-volvo-questions-new-boats-help.html)

johnnyschaaz March 21st 11 11:20 PM

AQ140 volvo questions new to boats HELP

can anyone help me please , i have an 18.5 sunray bowrider with a aq140 volvo it has an electric tilt , are you supposed to be able to trim it up and down while you are in forward as if its like a trim to get it up on plane kinda thing because mine dont if its in the up position as soon as i put it in forward it goes down then if i put it in reverse the drive bobs up and down untill i hold the switch to the down position and then it stays down. and the next thing i would like to figure out is , in the manual it supposed to rev at 5500 rpm max and im only getting 3500 out of it , is it possible my boats to heavy. it has a 270 volvo drive the guy i bought it from was redoing it all its not origanal motor for this boat im sure.
thanks in advance if anyone can help me

Edelman71 December 24th 11 07:56 PM

I like the valuable information you be offering to your articles. I can bookmark your www.boatbanter.com and feature my children test up right here generally. I am slightly positive they are going to be informed quite a lot of new stuff here than anybody else!