BoatBanter.com

-   About this forum (https://www.boatbanter.com/about-forum/)
-   -   2003 6hp Suzuki Outboard (https://www.boatbanter.com/about-forum/115203-2003-6hp-suzuki-outboard.html)

Sailor22 April 27th 10 02:23 PM

2003 6hp Suzuki Outboard

I own a 2003 6hp Suzuki 2-stroke out board I have an opportunity to buy a 2000 6hp Suzuki 2-stroke for parts that has a seriously coroded lower unit but the rest of it is pristine. My question is are some of the parts interchangeable as I would like to replace the mounting brackets on my engine with the mounting brackets from his engine. The seller is asking $200 for his motor. Would it be worth the price to buy it for parts.