F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default Ammo

On 5/7/13 7:37 AM, Tim wrote:
On May 6, 10:22 pm, wrote:
On Mon, 6 May 2013 19:56:39 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On May 6, 4:37 pm, "F.O.A.D." wrote:
Earlier today, Natchez had some supplies of .45 ACP and 9 mm ammo for
sale. Thanks to the NRA's efforts to pimp on behalf of gun and ammo
manufacturers, the prices were...really high, especially for the .45 ACP.

Line up, NRA supporters.

For what?

my brother and I just went halves on a 650 XL last week

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oPVf...ature=youtu.be

They started running out of primers and bullets about the time they
ran out of ammo.
You may be able to adapt to different powders and you can cast bullets
from wheel weights but you still need primers.
Primer availabiliy/price has been spotty for years. (or so I hear from
my reloader friends) Bass pro still didn't have any the other day.

Greg, just over time I've collected a lot of stuff. i probably have about 3000 primers ... and yes, about 200 lb of used lead wheel weights from the local tire store.

Tim is ready for the Zombie Apocalypse!