Paul McGrane Paul McGrane is offline

Default Pinta

"MWB" wrote in message

Thanks Paul

This was the first time I went to Spring Point at sunrise.

I knew the vessels were in town and I didn't know they were leaving.

In fact the Nina was the only one showing up on Marine Traffic.

I wanted to see them and I got lucky.

When I first saw the Nina, it was dark and it took me a couple of seconds
to figure out at just what I was looking at.

The first ship, the captain was hollering orders to the helmsman the whole
time.

The second ship, not one word. I didn't hear anyone talking.

Two different way of commanding I guess!

Paul