Ante Topic Mimara

Default Old boat paperwork

How does one obtain information about older boats, such as the
owners or operators manuals, the manufacturer's performance and
building information, and all the other kinds of manuals, papers
and the like on a boat that is 30 or more years old? I would like
to find out how to obtain this information, as I cannot find a
website or any other information on the builder. I think that they
have gone out of business or something.

Any advisement from the newsgroup? Any other informantion I would
need to provide here, to get assistance tracking down these type
of documents?

---
-
A. Topic Mimara
Unique in the World! You will appreciate!
---

-=-
This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.