posted to rec.boats.paddle
[email protected] jeepyak@aol.com is offline

Default Fishing kayak

On Jun 8, 4:06*am, --riverman wrote:
On Jun 7, 9:50*pm, Wilko wrote:

wrote:
On May 16, 7:34 pm, "(PeteCresswell)" wrote:
Per Roger:

Any recommendations for a fishing kayak for a novice kayaker. I'm
looking for something stable and comfortable I can fish in.
I'm no fisherman, but I'd think you have to look at the one by
Hobie that has a pedal propulsion system.

Also, kayak fishing is a big deal in some areas and there are
whole web sited dedicated to it and equipment for same. *Might be
worth a couple hours Googling around.
--
PeteCresswell

I've used the hobie kayak but not for fishing, the pedal propulsion
can move you along quickly and keep your hands free. I liked it enough
that I might try and find a used one.

"Jeepyak"? Now that does ring some bells from the past.

This doesn't happen to be Dougie Jaeger by any chance, does it? :-)

--
Wilko van den Bergh * * * * * * * * * * * * *wilkoa t)dse(d o tnl
* * *Eindhoven * * * * The Netherlands * * * * * *Europe

Most likely one and the same. Check the posting history of
.

:-)

--riverman
(and yes, its me)- Hide quoted text -

Yes, it's me,I'm just missing the jeep, IRL. The accidental drowning
on Memorial Day weekend on the Potomac brought me back as it triggered
momories both good and bad. I'm also going to get back into a kayak
this summer, hopefully I still fit.