posted to rec.boats.paddle
[email protected] jeepyak@aol.com is offline

Default Fishing kayak

On May 16, 7:34*pm, "(PeteCresswell)" wrote:
Per Roger:

Any recommendations for a fishing kayak for a novice kayaker. I'm
looking for something stable and comfortable I can fish in.

I'm no fisherman, but I'd think you have to look at the one by
Hobie that has a pedal propulsion system.

Also, kayak fishing is a big deal in some areas and there are
whole web sited dedicated to it and equipment for same. *Might be
worth a couple hours Googling around.
--
PeteCresswell

I've used the hobie kayak but not for fishing, the pedal propulsion
can move you along quickly and keep your hands free. I liked it enough
that I might try and find a used one.