posted to rec.boats.paddle
Robert Scott Robert Scott is offline

Default Fishing kayak

One thing I wanted to add about the Pungo 140...

In the past, this particular model was criticized for not having a forward
bulkhead. I'm a newbie at kayaks, but I understood this to be a significant
safety issue as it prevented the possibility of a wet re-entry self-rescue.

Even though the product pages and literature still list the boat as having a
stern bulkhead, my 2010 model does indeed have a forward bulkhead as well.
I think the Wilderness Systems folks should be advertising this feature, as
anyone that has done some web searching in regards to the Pungo 140 will
most certainly read about the lack of one in the past.

Good paddling,
desmobob