William William is offline

Default Another boating hazard

On 5/5/2010 11:53 AM, hk wrote:
On 5/5/10 11:40 AM, Loogypicker wrote:
On May 5, 10:37 am, wrote:
On 5/5/10 10:31 AM, Loogypicker wrote:

3. I've told you many times I have *no* interest in meeting up with a
mound of **** like you. Therefore, there is no "where" in terms of
meeting up. If you show up here and misbehave, you'll end up in the
local slammer...or worse.

Yep, scared as hell, so you come up with this **** to try to cover
that fact. See ya soon!!

You equate my distaste for meeting up with a steaming pile of **** like
you as "scared"?

Moron. I doubt your cooties are going to leave your body for mine, and
as far as I know, your case of "stupid" isn't catching. So, why should I
be scared of a twerp like you? Are you planning to get violent? I've
warned you about that.

Don't show up here, ****head. There's nothing in it for you.

I am certain that the gentleman in question is aware of your mental
instability and will take precautions so as not to jeopardize his
safety. And you shouldn't have any reason to be more fearful than you
customarily are when carrying out your daily activities.