Tim Tim is offline

Default Its About Sailing! Open Invitation!

On Jan 27, 9:35*am, garry nemoy wrote:
I'd like to extend an open invitation to all you sailing and boating
fans to visit my web site for sailing. It's called Its About sailing
and is a nice site for general sailing information. Doesn't require
any sign up or registration and has a lot of news, reviews,
information as well as some quality advertising.
I look forward to seeing yo all there and please enjoy it!

Its About Sailing! *http://www.itsaboutsailing.com/I'm sure all of
you will find some valuable content here!

I'm not a sail boater, but good luck with your site, man.