Steve B[_2_] Steve B[_2_] is offline

Default Sheesh. No comment required.

"Jim" wrote in message
thunder wrote:
On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 12:37:35 -0500, I am Tosk wrote:

What's the issue, he is either saluting, or finishing a salute while
walking by... Bad timing on the photographers part is all I see. What do
you see?

Jim's low opinion of the Marine Corps. To suggest a uniformed Marine
would not show the proper respect to his CIC, demeans the professionalism
of the entire corps.

You're off 180 degrees. That marine could teach the guy in the suit a lot
about respect.

I used to absolutely admire all members of the Armed Forces who were forced
to salute Bill Clinton. He would not even acknowledge them with eye
contact. It looked for the world just like Groucho Marx breezed by, Clinton
with his huffy attitude. My hats were off to those men who still gave
snappy salutes and stood at attention in honor and respect for the position
and not the man. Same goes for the clown in there now.

Steve