Brian Whatcott Brian Whatcott is offline

Default Stainless

Bruce in Bangkok wrote:

I have an electric tea kettle of that kind too. Had it for years, no
problem.
And a stainless bowl - that developed a pinhole in weeks when I left it
out with saline in it. Yes, I know - difficult for you to understand or
believe.

Brian W

No, I understand and probably believe. I'm simply responding to some
rather grandiose and illogical statements:
***
Bruce in Bangkok
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

Bruce, if you want long strung out arguments when presented with blue
ribbon science articles that contradict you, you need to focus on your
friend Wilbur, not me.

Brian W