Larry W4CSC

Default Birds nests in sail folds??

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 21:35:06 -0400, "Doug Dotson"
wrote:

Steve,

Keep the sail cover on and keep it tight. We also had a problem with
birds in the boom. My SO made a cover for the end of the boom
made of Textilene. Allows the boom interior to dry but keeps birds
and wasps out. No silver bullet here.

Doug

It's late, the beer is good and I have this hilarious vision of
boaters ducking to keep from being hit by eggs flying out the end of
the boom as she gybes hard.....(c;\

Thanks!

Larry W4CSC

3600 planes with transponders are burning 8-10 million
gallons of kerosene per hour over the USA. R-12 car air
conditioners are responsible for the ozone hole, right?