Tom Francis - SWSports Tom Francis - SWSports is offline

Default Eastern Sierra - Mono Lake / Bodie

On Mon, 24 Nov 2008 16:21:33 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

http://outdoors.webshots.com/slideshow/568888240tlWOCk

That's interesting - Russ took a bunch of shots from exaclty the same
place as you did.

Not bad. They look a little grainy on review. I really like DSC-3615
though - that one has a lot to recommend it. I like precise shots
like that - nice and sharp with plenty to look at. That funeral
parlor shot is a good one, although the blue is a little distracting.

If I was forced to make one comment, I might say that you need to make
what works for you in your candid shots, work for you in these
situations - it's not really coming through - at least for me.

Nice job - not quite as good as your previous work, but not bad at
all.