posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Bob is offline

Default Wilbur H

On Nov 13, 2:47*pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Charles Momsen" wrote in message

Let the swine who voted for the sties sleep in them and then be dragged out
to the slaughter. They deserve nothing better. They haven't learned any
history at all. Too ignorant and selfish, the lot of them.

Wilbur Hubbard

My Dear Wilbur:

typcially I agree completly most times with your recreational maritime
words. However you are completly misguided with your political
beliefs.
I voted for Obama. I too hold most the lubbers found here in contempt.
Obama will be greatly more sucessfull running this county compared to
Bush or McCaine.
Bob