Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Biden was correct.

On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 22:24:13 -0500, BAR wrote:

I was amazed when I actually father children. We used to walk in front
of radars to get into the huts. The Zero's kept telling us that the beam
wasn't focused enough to fry our brains our our balls. The
manufacturer's tech rep for the radar's said he wouldn't be walking up
and down the stairs into the huts unless the radars weren't radiating.

When we climbed the stacks to put on/take off stack covers we had to
verify the radars were off. That only happened in port, but we had to
verify it anyway since they could be on for some reason.
I didn't like being near the arrays or whatever they're called.
It was always a 2-man job and I made sure to tell the other guy his
balls would be fried if a radarman flipped a switch.
That always made him work fast.

--Vic