HK HK is offline

Default Anyone watching...

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..

It's not a matter of "talking" to the Russians, d.f. It's a matter of
calling an immediate head-of-state meeting of our European allies, and
presenting the Russians with a unified list of diplomatic and trade
ultimatums to put pressure on them.

Based on what I am hearing news-wise, that's exactly what is happening.

Eisboch

Actually, the French are taking the lead, but it is good that Bush is
sending in relief supplies. I'm not sure what sending Condi Rice over
there will do, since she has about the same credibility on the
international stage as Bush, meaning...zero.

The Russians know that when it comes to dealing with a country that can
fight back, we're paper tigers. But a unified Europe could put the
kibash on the Russkies.

--
Join the growing number of Republicans putting country ahead of party by
voting for Barack Obama!