HK HK is offline

Default How many banks...

Jim wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message

We don't keep any significant liquid assets in any U.S. financial
institutions.

If there were *any* way I could prevent my tax dollars from
benefiting you, I would pay double to find and eliminate it.

Eisboch

Harry should go live where his money is.

Most of our investment assets *are* invested in the U.S.,
crap-for-brains. I was specifically referring to not investing much in
the way of "liquid" assets with U.S. financial institutions because of
their poor management and "loose" regulation.