posted to rec.boats.building
Richard Casady Richard Casady is offline

Default crack in keel of an '86 Forester fiberglass boat

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 12:01:55 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Thanks Richard, but I plan on doing this myself. That's how I'll
learn, and that's why I'm asking the questions to better understand.
How else does anybody learn a skill?

There is the auto body repair class at the local community college.
Drag it to a friendly local boatyard and pay them to tell you how to
fix it Ask your local surveyor, not the one with the laser theodolite,
the one that checks out condition of boats. Maybe a helpful book
exists.

Casady