Terry K Terry K is offline

Default Cruisers attacked Three stories...

On Apr 25, 8:44 am, mister b wrote:
On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 21:58:58 -0700, Gordon wrote:
Which brings up a thought. You can't take a firearm to Canada,

*correction* -- handgun (and we like it like that)

nor mace or pepper spray and probably not a stun gun.

which should of course bring up a question like "WTF would I need these
things for in Canada?

But how about those cans of wasp spray that shoot about 20 feet?

My favorite stealth weapon would be a garden sprayer filled with
gasoline with a zippo lighter attached to the nozzle. The deluxe
version would incorperate a propane cannister used as propellant to
expel the gasoline and fuel one of those piezo spark burners for a
pilot light, but that extravagance could bring notice to an otherwise
innocuous collection of innocent parts and materials.

Chequering of the stock would be approximated by a bored sailor's
string work.

But, of course, no such device would be required for those with pure
hearts and honorable intentions in the wonderful land of The Village,
Kanata or it's nieghbouring waters.

Terry K