JohnH

Default OT- Power outage in NY. Coincidence?

On 26 Aug 2003 18:45:55 GMT, (Gould 0738) wrote:

Chuck - If GWB and his administration can gain so much from the public
perception you speak of, and if, as you and many others have continuously
accused, GWB and his administration are such horrendous liars, then WHY did
he/they not make the claims you speak of?

This government, like all governments before it and all that will follow, does
its best to manipulate information to its own advantage. To understand why some
information is manipulated in a particular manner and other information is not,
cannot be easily guessed by outsiders like you and I.

If the USA can steal all the Iraqi oil from under the watchful eyes of the
whole
entire world, then blaming the electrical outage on terrorist activity should
be
a snap.

If GWB and his administration could manipulate information as you suggest, why
are we hearing about the daily casualties in Iraq? He'd be shooting himself in
the foot allowing the military to report it. Your arguments lose all logic.

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD