HK HK is offline

Default I hope my next load of fuel comes from Norway

John H. wrote:
On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 16:57:58 -0500, "Bill Kearney"
wkearney-99@hot-mail-com wrote:

...and get smart enough to drill for the oil in our back yard, before

China
does.

Ah, no. Better to drain the foreign reserves dry before hitting our own.
We know what we've got here and when the crunch comes it'd be far better to
have our own to fall back on while the rest of the world panics.

OK, as long as we quit making bull**** posts like this:

"Norway has what the sick world needs, a metanoia, a conversion, a
reappraisal of our whole attitude towards life, accompanied by a
fundamental change in the climate in which people and things are
appraised. We need to radically change our culture to reject the
dehumanization of man so implicit in what "drives" our society in this
country today."

As if you had even the slightest idea what I meant.