dylan winter dylan winter is offline

Default mirror offshore

Friends

I am going to see this boat tomorrow

http://www.boatsandoutboards.co.uk/view/F156297

Van de Stadt designed 2 = 2 Diesel Yacht re-engined 2005 with brand
new Volvo MD1, new(2005) stainless steel fuel tank, new sea toilet
with 2006 fitted sea valves. NASA echo sounder, well fitted out with
usual fittings, sails in good condition, Includes BIC dinghy

I can assume that the engine is okay

I will get the man to start it from cold for me

how do I check the cutlass gland

I understand they get sloppy

How do I check that the bilge keels are not about to fall off

how do I check that the rudder will not fall off

are there any known leak points on these boats

the rigging, mast, sails etc I assume I can judge for myself

do these boats suffer from roof compression

I have access to a drying mooring for the winter - on soft Salcombe
mud

will the boat be happy until Christmas

Dylan