Harry Krause

Default Any ready-reservists here?

Gould 0738 wrote:

Hopefully, the majority of those called will be Bush supporters. Let
them share in the joys of Bush's nasty little war.

That's awful. Nobody should be drafted, Bush supporter or not.

Well, we differ. I think those who support Bush's insane warmongering
should be paying the price for it.

If this weren't an election year, we'd be seeing a draft. Instead, we're
calling back
40 and 50-year old guys who have already been honorably discharged, may even
have a military pension, and who have certainly earned the right to live the
rest of their lives without excessive government intrusion. Businesses,
careers, families, etc all go on hold.

Perhaps they'll consider all that when they're voting this fall...

Talk about giving aid and comfort to the enemy. Don't even say "lberals
do....."
When we make a loud public announcement about having to send the press gang to
round up the toothless old grey hairs to continue the war in Iraq, that has to
encourage the hell out of the enemy. It sounds like we're running out of
manpower.

The idiot in the White House has done more to encourage the growth of
Islamist terrorist than anyone else on the world stage. He probably is
on al Qaeda's recruiting posters.

If we hope to kill every Muslim on the planet, as many suggest, we are going to
need a lot more people than we have.

It would be easier to simply round up the neocons and conscript them
into the war they want so badly to fight.