posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop Maxprop is offline

Default 1D35 results

Three races: 6th, 9th, and DNF with 9 boats.

Pretty uneventful--just some really poor sailing on my part. In the last
race the foredeck kid (a substitute for the regular) grabbed the 3/4 oz.
chute instead of the 1.5 oz. and it blew out halfway down the leg. The
leach tape parted at the head and it took us a while to recover the sheet
from its entanglement with the rudder. We finally dropped out after
noticing the fleet was almost out of sight. I take full blame for the
fiasco--I could have asked for the lightweight chute to be doused and the
correct one brought up, but chose to risk it. Not a good weekend.

Max