posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ellen MacArthur Ellen MacArthur is offline

Default Capt. Rob is champion all time mostest poster....

"Mundo" wrote
Does that photo still exist? I seem to remember photoshopping it a little.

I googled JAXAshby and found the website by opalgal. I guess that was his girlfriend
at one time. When he broke up with her he called her fat and tattooed and bitch. So she posted that Speedo picture of
him. She still has it on her website in a link. But, it's not a real
picture. It's a bunch of zero's and one's but from a distance it looks like a picture. JAX
has taken down his AOL website where he used to have some more pictures. That's what
Opalgal said at least. She's very unattractive.

Cheers,
Ellen