Xenos the elder

Default Promised (by me) oil theft in progress! [Empress]

Robert wrote:

My. However after 911 when Bush said "we're coming to get you"
I said to myself "it's about time".

Why did Bush stop the investigation in to 911? Does he has something to
hide?
Why was Blix not given more time?
Where is the evidence of WMD?
The infrastructure fore producing the got dismantelt years ago.
Why was Saddam when he was poisoning the Iranians ( years back ) the
good guy?
Why were the Kurds suplyed with false information then and then left alone.?
Israel has over 80 atomic bombs and WMD and has been using the WMD on
Palestinians but is not a security threat?
I never will forget that the USA was using 8 times they veto fore
sending UN troops to East Timor.
Suharto ( president/ dictator of Indonesia ) was best friend of the USA
then and the murder of 2 million civilians.
It is about the oil of Iraq.
It is about the " New World Order ". Translate as " neo imperialism ".