Roger Long Roger Long is offline

Default HIdden flaws

Please let me know what you find. I'm curious to know whether this
was just one time inattention by someone working in the ganja haze
that these boats were built in or if it might be an endemic problem.

--

Roger Long

"bushman" wrote in message
news
Great Roger. Now you have given me a new project. I have an 1980
Endeavour myself with the same cleats. I use one only to cleat the
furling line. It is frustrating to have big cleats that can't be
used for heavy duty use. So I too will be looking for some nice
bronze cleats. Thank you for all the effort you have put into your
web site, I have learned much.
- Allen