Peggie Hall

Default Lectra/San vs Purasan

Brian Lawrence wrote:
Now if you will, another question. Currently my holding tanks
discharges thru a macerator and then overboard through the thru hull.
The thru hull is a 1" but everything I see in the Raritan literature
suggest that a 1 1/2" thru hull is required. Since the head to
PuraSan is 1" can I use 1" to the thru hull or do I have to up size
the current 1" to 1 1/2" ?

For the answer to that one, I'm gonna refer you to Raritan. Give Vic
Willman a call at 800-352-5630 x 6. Be sure you talk to him...they've
had some turnover in tech services recently...he's been there for over
30 years and knows all the workarounds.

--
Peggie