Ryk

Default AC power idea for target practice

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 12:23:55 GMT, in message
vpUQf.183$Vb.56@trndny02
"Thomas Wentworth" wrote:

Hey Wayne,, that is what I was thinking but since I am too dumb to figure
this stuff out; I left it up to you.

Once, long ago, in another time, before ... anyway,, I had a boat with the
switch. The 3 way switch that you could set for battery 1, 2, or both.
Nobody told me and I was young and dumb so I decided to show off for my crew
by switching the knob.

"Look, now I am recharging both and now I am charging one"

Next day,, no alternator.

Perhaps that was before the days of "make before break" battery
switches designed to avoid that problem entirely by always having at
least one battery in circuit at all positions except "off".

Ryk