Butch Ammon

Default BAYLINER BASHERS..

Oh.... well, this is obviously a troll, but since it does pertain to
boats and doesn't mention republicans, democrats, bush, clarke,
liberals, or conservatives, I'll bite.

Same here, Gene....

Here's my opinion (for whatever it's worth): My daughters' friends' parents
recently bought a used Bayliner Ciera (I think it is). I stopped by to check
it out up close and personal. Nice boat... Looks in good shape... Nice 90hp
Merc on the transom. The boat is on a galvanized trailer w/rollers, sitting at
the end of the driveway, and I decided to climb aboard with the father of my
daughter's friend. The boat is nice and has all the necessities for freshwater
lake boating. But, I don't know... There is just something WEIRD about it. It
just looks cheezy for some reason. It looks like white PVC plastic instead of
rugged, heavy duty fiberglass. I don't know how it handles on water, or how
well it runs, but again, it's nice for a small lake boat. It would probably
outrun my old 1975 17' trihull with the 165hp Merc I/O. But how many Bayliners
are still running great since 1975?!? Sorry.... But that is just my opinion.

Butch Ammon