Bert Robbins

Default Better *Defensive* Handgun

Just like his buddy Carl Rowen, the now deceased pundit, that was vocally
anti-gun. But, when those kids came around late in the evening to swim in
his pool the first thing he did was to pull out his illegally owned gun and
started to shoot rather than call the police.

Harry is no different in that he belives that the rules and laws do not
apply to him.

"Lord Reginald Smithers" Ask me about my driveway leading up to my manor.
wrote in message ...
LOL, this is so funny watching Harry being a supporter of using handguns
for self defense.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Bill McKee wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Skipper wrote:
Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:

Skipper wrote:
So, which is the better *defensive* handgun, a S&W .357 mag fitted
with
laser grips or a Glock auto?
.357 mag revolver or a .44 mag revolver.
Simple, effective and never break down.
"I know what you're thinkin', punk. You're thinkin', did he fire six
shots or only five? And to tell you the truth, I forgot myself in all
this excitement. But bein' this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful
handgun in the world, and it'll blow your head clean off, you could
ask
yourself a question. Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

- Harry Callahan

--
Skipper

Great line, great delivery, but inaccurate. The .454 Casull, for one.
was and is "more powerful."

--
Bush deserves a fair trial!

The .454 was not built at the time of the movie. I hae watched .454
casull being fired, and decided I did not want to abuse myself that
much.

Have you tried the .500 S&W? I haven't, but I think it would be the
perfect "defensive handgun" for all the wheel gun fans.

--
Clinton ruined a dress; Bush ruined a nation.