thunder

Default Bush shows his ignorance yet again

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 18:42:43 -0500, Jim-- wrote:

It is a vast right wing conspiracy. We have secret meetings every night.
We even have a secret handshake and special decoder rings.

I do not believe I have every read a conservative here stating he wished
to kill Clinton. I have, however, read about wishes to kill Bush by a
couple of loony lefties here, including the clown prince Krause.

BTW: Do you guys see black helicopters following you at night?

I can name many democracies overthrown from the right. Name *one*
overthrown from the left.