Capt. Rob

Default Express 30 Questions?

except the J30 has a MUCH nicer interior

How so? The Express has a proper sea bearth, a teak and holly sole, an

oven, etc. and it's still faster than a J30. The interior of a J30 is
pushed out to the hull so you get more floor space. Big deal.

The interior of the sad an aptly renamed Depress 30:

http://www.niagarayachtsales.com/bro...20Interior.jpg

And the interior of the respected J30:

http://www.jboats.com/j30/images/j30maincab.jpg

I have NEVER seen an interior shot of a Depress 30 that looked better
than the average O'Day interior, but I've sailed aboard J/30's that
were really nice. Perhaps you can steer us to some good interior shots?

Here's info on the J30 Class assoc. http://www.j30.org/
They are very active and the boats here compete locally against
eachother. Can you steer us to some info on the Depress 30 class assoc.
pages?

RB