Don White

Default October :-(

Jonathan Ganz wrote:
In article ,
prodigal1 wrote:

okay is it just me, or is this not the most depressing time of the year?
I'm 50, and I've been on sailboats since I was 14 but I just can't get
over how depressed I get each and every friggin year when I have to put
the old girl to bed for the winter. I promise to grow up one of these
days, just not one of these days soon ;-P

Mon... you need a change in latitude... or at least a change in
location! October is fantastic here in Sausalito.

October is super here on the East coast at lat 44 deg 32 min.
Next month is usually the killer...cold & damp.