Backyard Renegade

Default gO pATS

"Clams Canino" wrote in message news:jmkTb.202246$I06.2227459@attbi_s01...
Watch for the fallout from Janets right breast. GGG

-W

She's a fat little pig, just like J-lo.. who cares about seeing those
extra rolls. Actually glad I missed it, I was eating at the time. Pig,
bitch, whore.. she should keep her clothes on and learn to sing...
Actually am happy to say that when the little fag (Justin) walked on
stage, I did not even know who he was. Hopefully, both of them have
jumped the shark for the last time...

Anyway, Go Pats! Great game, had me goin' for a while! No hat
switcher here, been a fan since my dad brought me a autographed photo
of Plunkett when I was a kid.

"John Gaquin" wrote in message

*Great* game!!!

Big D first half -- seesaw offense second half.

Well worth the watch.

Two in Three!!