Andrew Taylor

Another option is the guided raft trips on the Rogue in southern Oregon.
These are typically three day trips. Scenic wilderness, mostly class III
water, can be coupled with lodge stays or camping. Sundance has been
around ever since I can remember and offers guided trips. I've taken
kayak courses and a guided kayak trip down the Rogue with Sundance and
would happily use them again.

http://www.sundanceriver.com/

wrote:
My girlfriend and I are looking for a multi-day, guided, white-water
trip. She is very out-doorsy, and I am totally a city slicker (but
with a real desire to try her wilderness stuff. Can anyone rcommend
aguide/trip. I am in San Jose, CA and she is in LA.

Thanks,

Ken