Peter

Keenan & Julie wrote:

"Tor Arne Benjaminsen" wrote in
message ...

Peter wrote:

Here's what I use as a lightweight kayak trailer:
http://home.comcast.net/~prathman/P2290004.JPG

It's only good for trailering one kayak though.

NICE! :-o

Seriously, I'm impressed! Is that a canoe cart you're using? How do you
fasten the kayak to the seat?

I've been joking about making a bike-trailer for my kayak, but seeing your
patent really blew my mind! I'm going to make one now! :-)

Yeah, that's pretty neat. What's it like going down a hill?

Down a hill is fine. It's going up that's a problem. The picture was
taken shortly before heading to a reservoir that involves about a 1000'
climb and the boat was loaded with my camping gear.