Roger Long

Have you considered going thru the Welland, then up L Ontario and the St
Lawrence out to the Atlantic, then a student body right down to Maine?

At least you get to see the Thousland Islands.

A motor trip across the Erie Canal is rather bland in comparision.

Wow, that's a suggestion to get the mind racing. I just checked it out
though, it's 1735 miles, 89% more than the ambitious 916 I'm already
committed to. The canal will also involve our families a lot.

It looks like I'll be glad to have the name of that place to avoid on the
canal when you think of it. I will try to work out having more time on the
lake though. I was brought up in northern Ohio about 13 miles from the lake
so it will be sort of like going home again.

What's a "student body"?

--

Roger Long