Calif Bill

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 14:14:56 GMT, "Eisboch"
wrote:

Harry Krause wrote in message

Hmmmm. I love french-fried squid, but...braised squid...one of our

local
restaurants has it...never tried it. Lasagna and chestnuts sounds
unusual to me. I cook everything from scratch here, even a pumpkin pie,
but it's all off the list of customer and reasonable...

Hehe - I sorta screwed that up when I wrote it. The lasagna and chestnuts
are two different dishes.

Mrs. E's sister has an unusual taste in food that is sometimes downright
disgusting. In addition to the squid, she also loves tripe and those
horrible, revolting pig's feet that come in glass bottles. YuK!

One of my wife's relatives has similar tastes including, I'm not
making this up, eel pie.

Disgusting.

Later,

Tom

The Pig's feet are good, but Chestnuts are not high on the list. Only
Chestnuts I really liked were at a Chestnut festival in the Cinque Terre
region of Italy. They ground the chestnuts into flour and made pancakes of
them and filled with Pancetta or Fromage. Youngest Daugher and her
boyfriend arrived late last night, Made the Apple Pie yesterday and Wife
makes the Italian spinach and olive dressing for the bird today.