Capt. Mooron

....but BEST of All.... you claim to have a deep love for Seidlemans!!

Bwahahahahahahahahaa!!!

CM
"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
So now you claim to love Macgregor's, cheap inflatable dinghies,
battleships, rafts, jet skis, styro sailboats, Oil Tankers, Container
Vessels, Korean Longliners and Japanese Drift Netters as well as Whaling
vessels?

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Abd it would be an honest answer because I do love all boats. I LOVE
powerboats, trawlers and fishing boats and ski boats just as love sailing
boats.

"In youth I fell in love with the lines of all ships that traveled the
oceans
and turned a loving eye towards them."

Sorry, Mooron. You've only betrayed a shallow cynical view that is yours
bear.
Best of luck with that!

RB