Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
but most likely if the question had been regarding Rock Music you
would have been able to name some bands.

Yeah, like Mozart's "band???" Yep, I like Mozart. But then that's like
saying
"I like breathing."

No it's not..... breathing is a requirement!

This may surprise you, but beyond the challenges of modern classical, most
true
music lovers go through stages of appreciation for various composers.
There are
favorites at a given point in time. If you listen to enough and study it
over
the years you move beyond lame comments like, "I LOVE Suite for three
oranges!!!

Oh good Grief.... now you claim to have "studied" classical music??!!!
Do you sincerely believe that classical music requires study to be
appreciated??!!

Mooron the child strikes again.

Ah... so now I'm not intelligent or educated enough to appreciate classical
music??
What an odd dichotomy you present.

CM