Harry Krause

Default Which of you Dems hacked Google ??

Doug Kanter wrote:

"K Smith" wrote in message
Gould 0738 wrote:
I'd say he does...or you must not think very highly of Yale and Harvard.

Don't confuse education with intelligence.
Education will develop intelligence, but it cannot bring fruit from a

sterile
field.
Daddy could have bought a degree for Jr. from any school in the country.

At
least he picked presitgious schools.

Do you have any evidence at all?? Or is this just more of your
desperate lefty hate??? or more of the obvious jealousy??

This will require honesty on your part, so it may take some effort. Or
electroshock therapy. Ready?

It's the beginning of the school year. Pretend you're an English teacher for
9th grade kids. You've asked the kids to write a short plays. The kids'
papers contains sentences like these. Be sure to read them carefully.

"Those of us who spent time in the agricultural sector and in the heartland,
we understand how unfair the death penalty is."

"The California crunch really is the result of not enough power-generating
plants and then not enough power to power the power of generating plants."

"Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature because
it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods."

"She is a member of a labor union at one point."

Remember - tell us HONESTLY how you'd grade the students' papers if you saw
things like this. And, tell us how you'd judge these kids if they were
making similar blunders at the END of the school year, too.

You're asking Karen Smith, who is functionally illiterate in standard
English, to judge the speaking blunders of Bush?

Today's laugh, for sure.

--
Email sent to is never read.