jim--

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Well, I hope it doesn't happen, but, if it does...here's my
suggestion...the targeting parameters should be in the vicinity of
{deleted}, but only at the proper moment, when the Mad Kowboy
and his Saudi buddies are present.

There's no excuse for posting something like that, Harry. Ridiculously
poor
taste.
You better hope your coordinates are off at least a little bit. I think
when
you're down to 10ths of a second in both lat and long
you're certainly within the boundaries of an average residential lot- and
somebody could very reasonably begin wondering just where you came up with
the
coordinates.

It's OK to wish him thrown out of office on his Texas butt, (as long as it
is
accomplished lawfully and within the rules of the constitution). It's not
OK to
wish him dead. Not at all.

Yep. And Krause scattered faster than a roach when the lights go on once
reading that I forwarded his post to the FBI. I also sent it to the Dept of
Homeland Security.

Old Krause is in deep dodo.